All Areas

FAQ

1) Do I need to make a down payment for work?

Yes, We require a 60% downpayment before work starts. The remaining 40% will be required upon project handover.

2) Can I pay by credit card or PayPal?

Yes, but we do require an additional 2.5% for fees on credit card transactions.

3) Can I pay by cheque?

Yes you can send us a cheque. Please contact us for more information.

4) Do you offer discounts to non-profit organizations?

Yes!


  Copyright © 2009 Snidge.com. All rights reserved.